What’s it like being pregnant ?

I haven’t been pregnant yet and I am really curious.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • sarah
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It's different for everyone. Personally, I was exhausted throughout my first trimester and pretty much slept those three months away, lol. I had morning sickness from weeks 7-16 and couldn't be far from a bathroom/wastebasket between the hours of 7 a.m. to about noon (sometimes, the nausea hung around a few extra hours). The second trimester was pretty uneventful, except for getting fatter and starting to wake up in the middle of the night to pee (baby girl just turned a year old, and I still can't make it without a 2 a.m. potty break, lol). I had issues with sciatica throughout the third trimester; that sucked, especially since the only painkiller that I feel gives me any actual relief from anything is ibuprofen, which I couldn't take during pregnancy.

Overall, I really enjoyed being pregnant. My daughter was a bit of an accident (we knew we wanted a baby, but we didn't plan on having one so soon), but my husband and I were so excited when we found out we were pregnant. Feeling her move was super cool, too, and I LOVED watching my belly when she got big enough for her movements to be seen from the outside.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ask your mother or an aunt or one of the girls at your school if any of them found themselves pregnant.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.