Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Why are geminis so controlling and play mind games to f u up?

Why do they want you to be how they pictured you in their small heads instead of accepting you and respecting what youre like? 

Beats me. I dated a gemini male and he played alot of manipulative mind games, was very Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Didn't care about my feelings, super cheap, wanting things his way all the time, forced me to do things I didn't want to do, would say I said things when I didn't...just not worth the headache. 

Also had a gemini coworker "friend" who was also manipulative and very arrogant and super shady, would boast about her nice things and how many men were talking to her and paying her bills, very high mighty and uppity. 

Have a gemini family member who is a micromanager and rude as well

JUST STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

What did you expect from scrapping the bottom of the barrel?!?

• Janet

Everyone has Gemini SOMEWHERE in their unique personal birthchart, and being born while Sun was moving through Gemini (late May to late June, regardless of the year, time or place of birth) does NOT make a person strongly Gemini.

There are 40-50 factors in every person's birthchart ... no two people are the same, and your Sun Sign is only one of those 40-50 factors and not even necessarily one of the stronger factors.

Sun sign astrology exists because Sun signs are easy to find .. and because writers make money writing about them. Especially for people who don't understand astrology.  But Sun sign astrology is not real astrology, and if you try to base your understanding off of Sun signs you are making yourself the reality of human nature.  The gross generalizations of Sun sign "astrology" appeal to those who are lazy, unable to understand complexities, or those who feel very insecure and cling to any easy-to-use concept whether or not it has any connection with reality.

Either do up the individual person's birthchart, based on the moment and place they were born, and study all of the 40-50 factors and how they interact with each other ... or stay away from astrology.

• Snoopy

Idk what you mean, as not everyone is the same. 

You tell me. The same could be said about them. What is keeping the other person around when they could have someone else if they wanted. And less problematic and more mature. Absolutely ridiculous.. F their first date.. I bet if they knew the trash they were talking behind their backs.. There ain't no way in hell they'd want their retarded immature asses. So don't think they would. It's like wtf are they still doing around.. Go find somebody else and try that ****.. They don't want you either. Dumb ducking skinny twig immature *****..