jhon asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

I have a interview today at 2 for McDonald’s. It almost seems as if they want to hire me today . Am I wrong for thinking this?

I put in an application for McDonald’s a week ago . When I went in they saw my arm tats and asked if I had any on my hands. The manager took pictures of them and sent them to the hiring manger and she told me I’d have to dye my hair . They called me back yesterday afternoon and said for me to come in for a interview . The manger told me that my finger tats shouldn’t be a problem . She asked if I dyed my hair back and I said yes . She then told me to dress nice so I made a good impression on the hiring manger . She also told me to bring my social and birth certificate but I thought you bring that at orientation. It almost sounds as if they have a plan to hire me already ,or maybe I’m crazy .

that is very immature and naive for you to think that just because they want to interview you means they automatically want to hire you... that's not what interviews are for. you don't show up to get hired. you go thru a process. you're not a special little snowflake. doesn't matter that you did all of that extra crap, if you fail the interview you're sh*t out of luck

any place that tells you to dye your hair better be serious about hiring you!!  I think that they are very serious--jmho--good luck!

Fast food places are aggressively hiring new employees. You stand a very good chance of being hired.Because that would discourage customers from odering add-ons like desserts at the table.

Do you have a pulse?  Then yes, the companies that have been deemed "essential" will hire you.