Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

So like is it illegal to give away my sister's cat?

Hear me out. I love my sister but she got a kitten a little less than an year ago and I have asthma and I have been experiencing horrible symptoms. I told my mom and she was like just drop it off at a shelter, but like where I live the shelters are kill shelters and my sister LOVES THIS CAT. But I hate that my eyes are always itchy and that I constantly sneeze. and and the medication from the allergist doesn't help. anyways I was planning to take the cat to my friend's house and let it stay with her until we find a new place for it, but like that FEELS so wrong. UGH!

Have you tried Flonase or the Costco equivalent of Aller-flo . It may work.  It is non-drowsy and the Costco version only costs about $22 for 5 bottles.

Yeet yourself  out of the house. 

That is not your cat to do whatever you want with and only the legal adult in charge of the cat is the only one who can legally surrender or rehome said animal . 

• Faith
      1 month agoReport

I don't know about that. My mom owns the house and she doesnt care less about the cat. She wants it gone, but I don't want the cat to suffer. 

You could move out too

• Faith
      1 month agoReport

HAHA if you think my mom would pick a cat over me. You are mistaken. :')