How to get an abortion during the coronovirus?

I don't want to go to clinic or hospital and risk getting infected. I'm really scared but I don't want to have a baby right now with a man I am not officially with 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A corona virus isn't going to prevent you from having an abortion in a hospital or in a clinic..

You need not be worried that you're going to be infected with a corona virus if you go to a hospital or a clinic and are around other people. A corona virus isn't an airborne illness; you have to come into direct physical contact with an infected  person in order to contract it.  You could be in a room full of infected people, and unless you touch them or they touch you and then you immediately touch your nose or your mouth, you're not likely to contract a corona virus.

You can be almost 100% sure that the doctor and nurses who will be working with you when you have an abortion aren't infected - they've all been tested and they've all tested negative. If they were infected and tested positive, they wouldn't be permitted to work with patients or to come into contact with them.  

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

See your doctor for a prescription for the abortion pill.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

She still has to see a doctor in a hospital or in a clinic or in his office in order to GET the abortion pill.

• 1 month ago

Abortion clinics aren’t housing COVID-19 patients.  Enough with all this paranoia.  

• 1 month ago

One, you would not actually be around any patients who are infected with Coronavirus if you went to a clinic and two, you CANNOT perform a abortion at home yourself, you could endanger your life by performing a abortion at home. Only doctors can perform abortions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You have to decide what scares you more. The ONLY way you can get an abortion is to go to a clinic. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.