Are dreams considered Magick?

I understand that the interpretation of dreams is considered a prophetic type of Magick. But I must know, is simply HAVING a dream considered Magick? Basically are dreams considered to be Magickal?

Favorite Answer

Dreams offer guidance would generally lead to finding success and happiness. If this is your conscious purpose, then it is Magick. Dreams are about fulfilling your true purpose. 

Source(s): Meditations for the Journey by C. Mohan

I come from the point of view of psychology, especially Dr. Carl Jung.  As far as dreams are concerned, the mind has two major parts, the conscious and the subconscious.  We do things all day long without thinking, almost subconsciously.  So at night, the mind allows this collection of ideas, thoughts, sights, conversations, emotions and feelings to come to mind and we weave stories out of them.  But since we are all individuals, the dreams take on meanings specific to the individual.  With practice, a skilled person can listen to dream details and unweave the true meaning. That is called dream interpretation.  Each person lives his own life so each dream may have a general overall meaning, but it usually is specific to the individual. 

• Zirp

> is simply HAVING a dream considered Magic?

No, most definitely not

Dreams to me are the union of the earthly and demonic and heavenly realms together but hidden behind a wall so all they can do is speak to you - they can't touch you