If George Floyd's death was not race related, why are there riots for "Black Lives Matter"?

Also why is it going public? If it were a white guy, would anyone even look? They'd automatically assume that he was a criminal.

Why is our culture so anti-white, and pro-black only?

White people say it wasn't race thing, Black people claim the officer who killed was racist but as Asian I don't know if it was race related or not.

But I do know this that 'Black People' commit way more crimes in America more then any other race. So maybe the officer had the rights to kill Floyd, because he could be high or had a illegal gun possession and didn't refuse to cooperate with the officer maybe that's why he was shot.

I don't know and I don't care!

I don’t know, but here is a pic of officer Derek Chauvin’s wife.

oh that was definitely race related. A white man would have never been held in such matter. Ever since the orange man in office, it has been given more of a pass.

• Frederick4 weeks agoReport

Well, Chauvin's Partner, who stood aside and did nothing was Asian. What does that tell you then?

There is actually no proof that it was infact 

"race" related which only shows how horrid 

our "news" media is for gassing up the darn

issue, yo!

][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

• Frederick4 weeks agoReport

It wasn't race related at all. The news is always anti-white, much like Hollywood movies, that portrayed blacks as scholars, wisemen, gods and whites as douches, evil villains, bastards, racists etc.

Who told you that it wasn’t race related?

• Frederick4 weeks agoReport

The looting and beating up white people today is more race related.

• What world do you live? I experience White priivilege constantly in my life. No way would that have happened to me. I would have said someone must have passed that to me and I didn't know. I would pay with another 20 and be on my way. The police would never have been called. And if they were,noting like that would have happened. 

• Craig

Because it is beginning to be clear that there are many among our police who are anti-black, and pro-white only.  And that this attitude affects the way they enforce our laws, and endangers black people they come into contact with.

As the nation slowly gets that impression, it becomes (as you say) more anti-white, and more pro-black...(which actually means it is slowly becoming less inclined to blindly accept the white officers' accounts of what happened, and to reconsider the role of the police, in general).  It's beginning to wonder why a higher incidence of encounters with police must necessarily result in a higher incidence of death.

The fact is that between a quarter and a half of white people distrust, dislike, or despise a person if that person is black.  And between a half and three-quarters of black people distrust, dislike, or despise a person if that person is white.  No one in America has raised or addressed that fact, and none of the "race problems" will ever go away until the nation faces such facts instead of trying to lay blame at one another's doorsteps.

• Frederick4 weeks agoReport

I agree with Jake, normal people don't en up under a knee. Was the cop wrong? sure. Was it race related? No. Are the looting and beating up of white people more racist? Hell, yeah. Case closed.

• kswck2

People are just looking for  a reason to be violent. What I do not understand is why they burn down their Own neighborhoods. 

• Look at the faces of the people being most violent. They are White faces. The alt right is inciting a riot that some of the Black community sadly cannot resist taking advantage of. Playing right into their hands.

Because white people can't loot stuff and then claim it's reparations

• Rick

Floyd was on drugs when he died, but a lot of people don't care ...

• Jake1 month agoReport

george committed a counterfeit crime, resisted arrest for 10 minutes, had excited delirium and it took 4 officers to hold him down, and died of a heart attack. lets ignore that because the officer was black.