Anonymous

How are they make?

Things call, move, people have involuntary movements, people

fall, pression over objects to break them etc. Is that electromagnetic beams? Who's doing that and why?

Criminal harassement network.

See kids, this is why you're not supposed to smoke household cleaning products.

JM, NG is a soft sh!t and uses a grammar program, yet even so, he still has poor knowledge of English grammar and spelling. I could show you some fine corkers this guy has come out with over the years and to think he was an English teacher??? I misspelled the word "platypus" one day and he mocked me for it then ended his comment by calling me "stupit"???

Sorry, questions here have to be in English                                 reported

• Dr. NG

Stay anonymous the Grammar Nazi is after you.

• I wouldn't try too hard to work it out if I were you Ms Maria, clitoral hoods are a nonsensical repeating theme that EG has stuck in his head, no normal person would make the connection between car parts and female genitals and then continue to pursue the concept so voraciously.