Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

How do I report a snitch to the police? ?

I got arrested a while back for Marijuana possession because someone snitched on me. If I give the police the identity of the person who snitched me out to them will they arrest him? 

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Think this through anon. Who do you think he snitched to?  think ...take your time....I will give you a hint.......who arrested you? ......Are  you getting the picture? 

Someone snitched to the Police. Obviously he is a trustworthy snitch. You had the Marijuana like he said you did. now , last thing for you to think about, anon, why would they arrest a good informant? Well possibly so he doesn't look like a snitch. If he never got arrested it would look suspicious wouldn't it? 

In case your serious and you do not understand what I am saying. NO , they won't arrest him for helping them. They will arrest him for something else but then let him go , so he can stay ingonito and keep snitching off you and others he knows. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

BOOHOO! I broke the law and trusted the wrong person! They should go to jail! What are you,10? Grow up!

• 1 month ago

Pathetic try of being a troll............

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well your not a good Troll nor an inteligent one are you?

If this utter cow Pucky was true the Police would already know the Name of thier informent or Snitch!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Neil
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Gee, uh, let me think... No. 

• 1 month ago

I got arrested a while back for Marijuana possession because someone snitched on me.

They ALREADY KNOW who it is. YOU probably don't. Why would the arrest someone for reporting a crime?

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Or give them a medal ;-)

• 1 month ago

Police love snitches. You should kill the person who snitched on you.

• Ann
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Typical liberal. And I hope, if he does, you're charge as an accessory. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes and then they will arrest you for snitching on the snitch 

• 1 month ago

The devil is as free as bird when it comes to aquiring the world  - He feels ok, and the world looks beautiful on the outside, but because he shot someone he thinks Sandy Hook wasn't chosen for a movie.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.