Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

How do I report a snitch to the police? ?

I got arrested a while back for Marijuana possession because someone snitched on me. If I give the police the identity of the person who snitched me out to them will they arrest him? 

Think this through anon. Who do you think he snitched to?  think ...take your time....I will give you a hint.......who arrested you? ......Are  you getting the picture? 

Someone snitched to the Police. Obviously he is a trustworthy snitch. You had the Marijuana like he said you did. now , last thing for you to think about, anon, why would they arrest a good informant? Well possibly so he doesn't look like a snitch. If he never got arrested it would look suspicious wouldn't it? 

In case your serious and you do not understand what I am saying. NO , they won't arrest him for helping them. They will arrest him for something else but then let him go , so he can stay ingonito and keep snitching off you and others he knows. 

• Ann

BOOHOO! I broke the law and trusted the wrong person! They should go to jail! What are you,10? Grow up!

Pathetic try of being a troll............

Well your not a good Troll nor an inteligent one are you?

If this utter cow Pucky was true the Police would already know the Name of thier informent or Snitch!

• Neil

Gee, uh, let me think... No. 

I got arrested a while back for Marijuana possession because someone snitched on me.

They ALREADY KNOW who it is. YOU probably don't. Why would the arrest someone for reporting a crime?

• Foofa

Or give them a medal ;-)

Police love snitches. You should kill the person who snitched on you.

• Ann
      1 month agoReport

Typical liberal. And I hope, if he does, you're charge as an accessory. 

Yes and then they will arrest you for snitching on the snitch 

The devil is as free as bird when it comes to aquiring the world  - He feels ok, and the world looks beautiful on the outside, but because he shot someone he thinks Sandy Hook wasn't chosen for a movie.