Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 month ago

If I dropped out of school, how much would it cost to go to college?

eg do i need to pay more because i need to catch up on 4 years of high school ?

don't drop out you will regret it later in life.. school is for learning but it is not always about learning it is about hanging out with your peers and friends gathering and a lot of other stuff that comes with it.. loosen up and enjoy high school while it last because before you'll know it it will be gone along with your childhood with noway to go back.. just try to have the right mindset and be low key spontaneous and find a fun hobby.

As for me i missed school but I never went to high school and I wish I had. I feel like i missed out on a whole lot. Life is short try and live it to the fullest as possible with no regret. Yolo

Source(s): life experience

There are a few ways to obtain an equivalency diploma today, but you have to make sure when you research them, that they are recognized as such.  Some people do make it into college with a GED, but to start with, you're looking at communiity colleges for the most part. 

You won't be going to college if you drop out of high school, idiot. So you won't have to pay anything.

• drip

You are not getting into college without a HS diploma or a GED. 

You can self study for the GED exam, there are study guide books on Amazon.

Or you can pay and take GED classes at your local community college. You will need to pay to take the GED exam. 

You don't get to go to most colleges if you don't have a high school diploma or an equivalency (GED). Most community colleges will let you in, but they'll make you take placement exams to see whether you can handle the level of work. There you could get your GED and then you could proceed to get a college degree if you wanted to. The cost of attending a community college is not related to how much education you have.

• Stella

Typically public high school is the last opportunity for getting free education.

The cost of skipping it would vary depending on how much help you would need to get a GED.