Why poor people who have no amount on their account by expensive outfits while super rich people wear cheap outfit?

Does it come from ignorance. Who they try to impress rich people?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You do realise that sometimes "expensive" items can be found in thrift stores, especially if someone who does have a lot of money donated their items. Also I take it that it didn't occur to you that sometimes less well of folk do this thing called saving up to buy said expensive items. And there's no law saying a rich person isn't allowed to buy cheapstuff. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

because they dont know anything thats why

• JASON
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The poor don't want to look poor. The rich don't want to get robbed, so they dress down.

• 1 month ago

Poor people usually live hard lives, and worry about how others think.  They're probably already in debt, so why not buy that new outfit if it's the only thing that makes them happy?

Rich people don't need to impress anyone.  They often drive old cars and wear comfortable clothing.  It's thinking differently than others that made them rich in the first place.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Some people do get into debt because they have a hole in their hand and to impress people. I personally think it's arrogance and stupidity. Everyone thinks they are the **** these days and have to act the part while not being able to afford it. Problem is, people don't know their place anymore. Why? Because thinking you're poor has become very scary in the first world, where everything is your "own fault" because we have alienated due to a lacl ofp community and solidarity. 

• 1 month ago

let people wear whatever they want u cactus

• 1 month ago

Your English is appalling. Your questions are ridiculous. I would worry more about that, if I were you. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How do you know, unless you are one of them...

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Those are the same people that pay for lobster with EBT cards and talk on a $1500 iphone. They think they are impressing others.

• Jerry
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

It was ONE GUY who used his food assistance money for an occasional luxury meal and he did it by being very frugal with his other meals, growing food in pots and living on rice, beans, cabbage. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

By or buy? ....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.