Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Which part of my vulva should I clean?

I've learned that I should be cleaning my vulva everyday. I don't quite understand which part exactly should I clean. Should I hold my foldings apart and clean in and out of the folds? or should I just clean the outer part?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Mystic
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

The entire external gential area is what you should be cleaning daily. How did you JUST learn this? Are you 5? Good Lord. Btw - DON'T douche or use any scented products down there.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Your vulva is the genital area in which your clitoris, your urinary opening, and your vagina are located. Wash the entire area (including the folds) with a wet, soapy washcloth.

• 4 weeks ago

It's indeed ideal to wash your vulva daily, since the genitals are one of the areas of the body which are known to produce more odor than others in particular, similar to the armpits and feet. It can also help during menstruation both to remove old bloody discharge, and to control BO, as some girls and women sweat more during their periods. 

In general, you should only wash the vulva with warm water and a mild soap, preferably one which isn't perfumed as it can irritate the sensitive skin.I would very strongly advise that you DON'T wash internally, as this can potentially flush out the healthy bacteria from the vagina which keep it clean, lubricated and moist, and free from infection.Hope this helps.

• 1 month ago

You just now learned this?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Cell lines are engineered into double-knockout lines by CRISPR technology. The double knockout genotype is verified by PCR followed by sequencing. The knockout (KO) cell lysate is the cell homogenate in RIPA buffer made from the KO cell lines. A vial of lysate from the parental cell line is also provided as an internal control.

• 1 month ago

Listen up! Without knowing your circumstances, you need to wash your cooch daily. Use soap and water , I reccomend vagisil odor free one. If you don't you can get all type of nasty infection and even worse, you will smell like a fish market.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're not a woman. This is too pervy.

• 1 month ago

clean   that kitty

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Clean all of it! Everyday when you shower.

• 1 month ago

Clean all of it with a cloth and plain, warm water.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.