Ana asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 2 months ago

Why do SOME vegans act like kids?

I'm not saying all but when I was 14 I acted like my view was right everyone else was wrong. I've seen ADULT vegans act like this. Why don't they stop.

They're immature fanatics, so they always act like spoiled kids. 

Some people do act in an immature manner, it is not related to diet, some vegans do it as do some non-vegans.

Seems many want to impress others with their new lifestyle, either for attention or because of how much better they feel. They want to influence others, and it can sometimes be annoying. 

Same reason why some French people do. And train drivers, meat eaters, left handers.......

Those are the militants, and like anyone else with a strong opinion about something, they feel it is their right and duty to change as many minds as possible. For the most part, these people, no matter what it is they are passionate about, not just veganism, but what ever, whould gain more acceptance if they simply lead by example, rather than by bullying. 

• Brian

They have a mental disorder.