Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Baby hairs?

Alright, I have a lot of baby hairs to the point where I don’t have a hairline. Can someone tell me how to either get rid of them or get a prominent hairline by pushing it back?

You can microblade your forehead a bit with a facial razor. One warning: do not, I repeat, do not, use it in the hairline itself e.g. to remove the widow peak. These razors are very sharp and sliced with mine into the skin, parrelel to my skin. That bled so much and I looked diseased without widow's peak. Took ages to grow it back to normal length.

The only remedy for this is to use a toothbrush and some hairspray and just comb them back! I have a similar issue. Unfortunately they don’t grow out. 

That is your hairline. However a Hair Stylist will have the correct answer  if there is a way. But it will grow back.