Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How likely is it that right wing extremists are responsible for setting fires in the protests around the country?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

i would hope they didnt 

• 2 months ago

Most likely zero. People like you have NEEDED the Right to be violent extremists since the Tea Parties. It's never panned out. You should summon the integrity to ask why.

• 2 months ago

The last question I answered on got deleted. I've seen numerous evidence that paid actors are starting the riots on purpose. They left bricks next to a building, they started fires on cars, they smashed a window and attacked a black protester who followed him, and he was exposed as a cop. The last answer, the question was deleted, but I was explaining how this is the push back from the lock step part of the Rockerfeller Foundation's plan they put out in 2010. It's the ID2020 lock step plan, and this is the push back part of it. The idea is to create a harsher system of totalitarian rule, even a race war. They are eugenicists after all, and that isn't up for debate. It's a fact. Bill Gates works closely with them, has ties to IBM and Planned Parenthood, the Eugenics society of America, who had ties to the Nazis. The eugenics society sterilized millions in America, and Bayer, BASF, the Rockerfellers they funded both them, and Hitler. This is all easy to verify people. 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Umlikely. I've watched videos of blacks and ANTIFA members looting and damaging property. There's one thing you need to know about communists: they want a revolution. They'll take opportunities like the police incident and use it to rally people (including blacks) to riot and escalate civil unrest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Entirely possible... No town or city is made up of 100% only people from one political side and right wingers are no less prone to wanting an excuse to behave that way.  NO political side or race of people are made up of only angels and perfect little human beings... Both sides need to accept that yes, there are people who look like you or vote like you who will gladly act like complete garbage given the opportunity to participate in destruction.

The people who don't are, well, the people like us... from all sides, who are just home being appalled by  it.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Zero  ,Its the left wing extremist

• TayTay
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You'll find a way to fit white supremacists into any narrative lol

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

As much as I'd like that to be true …..  not very likely 

Once a mob gets going, human nature's ugly side comes out - doesn't matter if they're a left wing or right wing mob

• 2 months ago

There is zero chance that conservatives are behind the riots.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.