Would mean parents save money by telling their children that Santa didn't survive the pandemic?
- ChaiTeaLv 62 months agoFavorite Answer
Really mean parents would save on birthday presents by telling their children that THEY didn't survive.
- ElizabethLv 71 month ago
They'd not believe them since they'd see him on the Norad Santa tracker ...
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months ago
Or perhaps that he was black and was unfortunately caught by Minnesota cops.
- Little Big ManLv 72 months ago
Ya mean he did not get the sack then.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 2 months ago
If a parent told their child that, he/she would become a 'Rebel without a Clause'
- Mrs HLv 72 months ago
Nah, think of all the therapy
- pollyLv 72 months ago
It would but they'd get a frosty reception.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Santa Claus doesn't even exist. He never did. He's imaginary.
- Holo HoloLv 72 months ago
Yeah. Along with The Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, and God!