Quick starter lighter fluid?

Quick starter lighting fluid for a barbecue grill if it gets on your hands are closed does it come off easily? And if so how?

Favorite Answer

Soap and water.  Although if it gets on clothes I would change just because I would not want the smell of the stuff on me or I would not want the chemicals in contact with my skin for any length of time. 

it comes off when you wash your hands, just like any other foreign substance....

• kswck2

Just wash your hands with soap and water-and change your clothes. 

• CB

Yes it comes off easily, just washer you hands with dish liquid, and spray your cloths with SHOUT or some other per-wash detergent - just a petroleum product nothing to worry about.

If you get it on your hands take a paper towel and wipe it off and then throw the paper towel on top of the charcoal. If you get the stuff on your clothes immediately go get yourself out of the clothes change them out put them into the washing machine with no soap and just run them through the rinse cycle before you do a regular wash on them