As a parent would you make love to your child to save the life of a child of your best friend?

And does the decision make it any easier of you are a father and have a son versus a mother who has a son?

Favorite Answer

that is a very confusing question lol, but I think I understand. And like yeah, it would be probably the worst thing i'd ever have to do and it would be absolutely disgusting and wrong but if I didnt then an innocent child would die and my best friend would suffer, so i'd probably just get it over with as fast as possible and then do my best to help my child recover from the trauma. Probably getting them therapy or something. And i'd also try to make them understand why I had to, though i'd still probably feel horrible about it the rest of my life. And also I mean physically it would probably be easier for a father because he can do it faster, where as it would be harder for a mother to get it over faster, but it would be just as bad mentally for everyone involved. I dont like thinking about this. 

Either way the lives of both children are destroyed.

No my best friends son is a dick and both me and my best friend both would rather if he were better off if he were dead.

• GB

The only possible scenario where this would be likely is if someone was holding a knife to the other child's throat,  or had a gun , and threatening to kill them. Such a despicable person, could not be trusted to keep their share of the bargain. They'd be gleeful about killing one child and causing a parent to traumatize the other child by  molesting them   'Making love', is something done by consenting adults.

You're disgusting. Get a life. 

• Sathi

One of the dumbest hypotheticals ever.

The incest troll is back again.

No. Because that's incest, and incest is a crime. Period.

Top contender for the stupid question of the day award.

• Kyle

cool story bro