Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsDiabetes · 1 month ago

If I suffer from diabetes, and I got shot and bleed to death, because of my condition,If the police guilty or my diabetes?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

And just when you think you've seen all the asinine questions there is to see, plop, up comes another one.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Diabetics bleed the same as any other person, the police would only be guilty if they didn;t allow you insulin/sugar when in custody but this has nothing to do with being shot.

As far as police goes they would only be liable if they shot you for no reason.  If you had a gun they would be in the right whether you were diabetic or not.

• 1 month ago

Bleeding to death is the same for diabetics or people without diabetes. If you bleed to death it won't matter one bit if you are diabetic, which has nothing to do with how much or why you bleed. If you're shot, the person who shot you is the guilty party--not the disease. 

• 1 month ago

WHO EVER SHOT YOU IS GUILTY HOWEVER IF YOU ARE IN TROUBLE AND ACT OUT THEN YOU ARE GUILTY DIABETES FAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLEEDING OUT 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you are black it will be all your fault.

• 1 month ago

The person that shot you would get done for murder weather you were diabetic or not

• 1 month ago

They’ll probably blame it on COVID-19.  

• 1 month ago

Normally, when you shoot someone, you should expect (in advance) that there is a risk of serious injury or death, whether the person is sick or not.

Therefore, the person shooting would (normally) be deemed responsible for the death.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

that would be a Doctor's call ..........................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Both are.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.