Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why doesn’t anyone feel sorry for the cop?

He is only doing what he was taught in police academy...

Update:

Wow. A bunch of angry n*ggers here.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No, he wasn't.  Kneeling on someone's neck is not taught in police academy.  He was doing what he was not taught in police academy.

• 1 month agoReport

TO STOP THE BLACK MAN AGONY,
      NEED TO END THE WHITE MAN LEGACY - THE DEMON 
      Kill all Jews in US, if you want the demon to help you
      (Google "Danny Woo VK" in Bing to see how they laser till vanish)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You sound like an angry, inbred redneck.

• J
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Police academies don’t teach cops to kneel on a mans neck. That is not an approved method of restraint. Everyone knows (or should know) that putting extended pressure on the neck can kill someone. George Floyd was not resisting, therefore any force used was excessive. Nobody should ever be hurt or killed by police if they are not resisting. This was not an accident. 

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not really, Miss Anonymous.

• ...Show all comments
    • Mark
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Oh, you Messypants Troll (not the asker, the commenter).  Cutting and pasting your responses DOZENS of times will not make anything better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Gregg
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Mr Chauvin has 18 citizen complaints against him.  Why hasn't he been fired by the Chief of Police?

• atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

That wouldn’t be very American. Police departments here are supposed to be corrupt and brutal.I guess you have to go to some of the better European countries or Canada to find that kind of concern for the welfare and safety of the citizenry. No, I’d say he was just your average, typical American cop

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I tend not to feel sorry for murders.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There were 4 cops on top of him. He was restraint. As soon as that happens, the cops should have gotten off him. 

Who kneels on a guy‘a neck. 

• ...Show all comments
    • atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

You know the people that come on here and are on the side of the cops in this situation are gonna start calling you a liar. Again not that one less cop on top of you makes any difference,  but anyway for what it’s worth...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

People are stupid. Cops deal with criminals on the daily. They view everyone as a threat and to take everything people say with a grain of salt since they encounter lying criminals all the time they lie to get away. This is why everyone says just follow orders don’t argue whether or not you are right. Just follow orders and take it to court the following day. 

• atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Did you miss the whole point that the guy WAS “following orders” and was NOT resisting arrest??? Look at the videos. All of them. He NEVER once resisted arrest. Get your facts straight. Is that so hard? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I know right. He should have gotten the medal of Merritt, and promoted to police chief. 

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

THATS WHAT USUALLY HAPPENS.
      SO now we have civil war starting up for real.
      And instead of GETTING IT and dealing with the situation appropriately, stupid Trump aggravates them by calling the army to have out-of-control authority murder some more people. WHAT A GOD DAMN MORON!

• 1 month ago

Pretty sure "I can't breath" means get your knee off my fatass....

• hontoni ?1 month agoReport

The collegue should have told the policeman to release the pressure of his knee on the neck of the arrested person. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.