Lee asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

Why Americans targeted CNN ?

From an outsider I don't get it. One of the reports got arrested live on TV reporting this riot which seems like he was on the rioters side so why target CNN news? I thought you'd respect CNN after that incident

• Ann
    Favorite Answer

So Americans have targeted CNN because one guy got arrested? Seriously? I mean don't get me wrong, CNN has become worthless because it is unreliable for the many lies it tells, but still Americans aren't targeting CNN.

• Lee1 month agoReport

I've heard a lot of Americans hate CNN but I thought they were mainly white Americans. We don't follow CNN in Uk

• Elaine

I watched CNN last night and it seemed that those who were trying to break into the building weren't protesting Floyd but were looking to destroy property.  These folks are "professional" protest attenders who include white supremacists, anarchists, trouble makers.  There was one white man with a skateboard repeatedly hitting his skateboard against the glass. Some of the crowd were tossing objects at the police who were inside the building.  The police formed a phalanx and did not fire any projectiles at the crowd.  Eventually the crowd dispersed and went elsewhere. Earlier today some people in Atlanta were interviewed and said that the defacing and destruction at CNN was done by those who were not from the Atlanta community but came from elsewhere.