.
. asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Directed at the old folks. Did you do anything in your youth that your FUTURE SELF thanked you for?

Favorite Answer

No.  I pretty much wrecked my life in my youth.  Fortunately, God had mercy on me and straightened out my life when I became a Christian in my late 20s.  

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)

Me? No. As a teen I did some of the dumbest things around had sone really stupid ideas. 

• sarah

yes I did do something, if I hadn't done it I wouldn't have had a future. 

Going to prison forever. I'm not trying to be funny. If I just sat back fat and unhappy I would have been a useless slobby scumbag. The mirror might be mistaken since COVID lockdown but nonetheless; that event took me off a far more dangerous path of sloth and self-righteous nihilism than crime and violence could have ever led me down.

Well yes I did and that was riding a motorbike from being 8 years old, I can now go anywhere I want to no problem Stan.