does my former lover want to sleep with me ?

we were lovers in the past and now we are friends. and we text everyday but her husband does not know that we talk everyday. I wanna hook up w her, how do i tell if she wants to hook up ?

If, despite being married, she gives you her time every day... she's probably mutually interested. Every day? Maybe she doesn't know she's crossing the line.... but... most likely she does. I think you should just ask. ASAP. 

• email1 month agoReport

we talk multiple times each day for over a year

While she may be emotionally cheating by not telling her husband that she contacts you daily, it really depends on the content of your conversations. If she had been interested, she probably would have said. She may have been interested at one point but decided to stay married. Don't ruin her marriage. Are you really that hard up? If you can't handle the friendship and want more, then tell her and go find someone else that's available. Otherwise enjoy having someone to chat with that actually cares about your well-being. Far and few people that actually do as we get older.

Move to another woman. Her vaginal emptiness probably has great width and you wont be able to enjoy unless you possess great girth. Stick to women without kids. Women with kids are as useless as an unloaded gun

You ask.... That's how you find out the answer to any question.