Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 1 month ago

How is automobile insurance intangible property?

I went online and turns out someone I know has intangible property from a old house that they used to stay in.

It could go for RVs, PIP, etc. But it says that they have insurance from the old reported address.

Does that mean they owe money?

....The intangible auto mobile was registered at the old house I guess?

I mean I came with the conclusion after thinking about it for 5 secs.

I hate it when people waste time to ask a question on a question but never come back once its answered.

Answering and leaving a question are two different things.

• fcas80

Insurance could be described as intangible property.  Other than life insurance, most insurance expires in six or twelve months and then needs to be renewed if it still needed.  If there is a renewal bill, then that is a request for money, but if the person no longer needs the insurance then obviously they won't pay it.

I enjoy answering Yahoo Answers questions.  But truthfully, I don't return to a question once I've answered it.

We have no idea what you are asking about. What exactly is intangible property from an old house? And what does it have to do with auto insurance?