Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

He doesn’t look anymore when he knows I’m looking. Why’s this? Why doesn’t he want to see me looking?

We decided to take a break last year because we had some issues surrounding his work. It got in the way of our relationship and his employer got involved and ruined it. We still love each other but we haven’t had any contact for a year now, our last involvement was with the boss at his work about 4 months ago and the boss was trying to stir things again so I guess only the passage of time will heal things, it’s all over now so we should be in contact again by the end of this year.

My friend and I was walking in the town and he passed us, my friend said he only turned around to have a look after I passed and when he knew I was looking he purposely looked elsewhere, why doesn’t he want me to know that he’s looking?

A fault in the title of the question, it should say: “why doesn’t he want me to see him looking?”

• Helen

If you haven't had contact in a year then you don't still love each other. You barely know each other any more. He's trying to move on and you should do the same.

• sarah1 month agoReport

Bullsh*t 

• Linda

Due to embarrassment and humiliation over how things turned out. If you want to try again, humble yourself and contact him to reestablish ties. If you wait for him to contact you, be prepared to wait a very long time as in NEVER. 

• Linda
      1 month agoReport

It's called advice honey. She can take it or leave it. You can take a dive in the river!