At what point do women want new babies?

Is it when their current one is old enough to walk and their best friend just had one? Is there any other reason women crave babies besides the desired attention they get for it? And why isnt there a better system of disposing babies besides abortions. Why cant there be any other way like maybe planting then or putting them on the moon

Personally - I would not know.  I HATED the "baby" stage of having children.  I prefer to deal with children after about the age of seven or eight.  

Depends on the person/family.  I have a SIL that loves babies, she loses interest in them when they hit a few years old and goes back to have another one.

• edward

My wife is pregnant right now.  Our first kid is almost 2.  I think i want kids more than my wife does actually

• Robert

Actually if you want to slow down the birthrate, start taxing them.  First two are on the house, the third and up give you no tax incentive, the baby daddy if not in the picture will be rounded up through DNA and make a financial contribution, and the baby mama if accepting public assistance will be given a responsibility to work from home to earn it or take courses to get a job to earn it.  No free ride and you'll see a big change in people's habits.