Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 month ago

I am depressed and suicidal...Help me out?

Before cosulting me anti-depressants or some doctors....Hear me out please!

Now my parents are best...I am not blaming anyone here.

All i wanna tell u that i unfortunately got admission in one of the top universities in my country but in Computer eng...A field closer to my interest but actually not.

I am more of a software guy but thought as it also contains software courses So i will be smooth...

But in the first week i realized that i am fuc*ed up!

I thought i could do it ya know like High School but no...

I tried to convince my Parents but ya know like the whole family and relatives became against me as it was really good uni...But i told them that i am not the best one for that course...

As no one listened, I continued, First semester was more of a general one and i ended up getting 2.8 Gpa...

In 2nd one, i am ****** up...I suck at labs...I hate electrical courses and they are pretty much about 70% part of degree...

In this semester, There is also a mechanical course Called Enginnering Drawing...I mean How the **** it is related to the Computer courses?!

I know nothing about it...0% and Semester almost came to an end and i will get F grade in it....

I am ****** up and having suicidal thoughts cause family is not listening nor relatives...

What i should do now????????

• Maxi
    Favorite Answer

Behave like an adult and speak to the University student services about the course and if you can transfer to one more suitable

• Erik

suicide hotline

What makes you think that you're so special? Why are you just complaining bout subjects and grades while people your age have to deal with the same thing? In life, nothing is unfair, its just the way you deal with it. If you think that you ****** up even before the real deal started, you are a full-on loser.

btw I think ur a troll cos universities are closed rn.

Depressed, suicidal and a Drama Queen.

I chose a field that I wanted to learn more about. I wanted to learn about websites. I enrolled in a web design course at college, and I graduated from my course.

When I was a college student I was learning about websites. After I graduated from college, I eventually realized I didn't learn enough about websites. I think my entire college curriculum taught me different areas about websites.

Anyway I had to step out of my field on my own after graduating from college, so I can learn more about websites. I made an effort to learn on my own other topics that were not taught to me at college, and now I am practicing what I learned in hopes of being able to create a career, for myself.

If you are more interested in software then you could have tried applying, for a different course, or maybe different schools that teach about software. You should not make any assumptions at this point. At this point you should be GOING to the school, and asking questions over there, or reading as much as you can about what you want to learn, so you don't make any mistakes regarding what you want to do with the rest of your life.

Regarding high school, college, and university, college, and university is in fact more difficult than high school. It doesn't stay the same, or get any easier the higher you go academically.

• Tavy

Talk to the UNI and ask if you can change courses 

See if the university will let you change from computer engineering to something else in which they have courses.

If I used words like "wanna" I would be depressed too.

UNRELATED TO PERSONAL FINANCE. MOVE IT IDIOT.