Why am I extremely hated by women?

At work,they tend to be very abusive including the female supervisor for no reason when I'm working,I don't even look at them or talk to them as I'm actually very shy and quiet in general so I'm completely minding my own business,when I fight back they all gang up on me and continue to harass me even worse.

In public spaces women show hostility, sometimes push and yell 'EXCUSE ME' for no reason and much more.

So what could be so upsetting about me that makes women act like that?

Favorite Answer

Completely shy as well as clueless. Did it ever occur to you that your lack of attention is being felt like a form of rejection by them? You've got a lot to learn about women little fella!

You are not telling the whole story if you because if this happens as often as you say, you are doing something that provokes them. It might be the way you look at them or something about your person when you are out in public. So tell the whole truth then come back and ask the question again because just from what you say no one would be treating you the way you describe. 

LOL this never happened. If everyone hates you -- ti's YOU, not them.

They want d1ck man. But not weak d1ck. They want confident d1ck. So far all you have been displaying is weak d1ck. 

To be completely honest I really can't tell from what you've described. That's really not normal behavior from anyone regardless of gender. I would never treat anyone like that even if they were actually being rude to me. And men aren't doing the same thing? That's odd.

Unless I were to see the interaction(s) for myself I won't be able to tell for sure but one explanation I can think of is that being shy and not very talkative can be mistaken as being rude, grumpy, or just not being interested in their conversation. I'm pretty shy myself and I've had that happen before even though I'm pretty friendly if you talk to me one on one or try to include me in the conversation. That still wouldn't really explain the gender thing though. 

I don't want to sound like I'm generalizing because not all women are like this but a lot of women can be passive-aggressive to each other and you kinda have to guess what they're thinking. A lot of us don't tell people if we're angry. So maybe women just assume you're like that too and they go into defense mode. If that's the case, it's not your fault. The people who treat you like that just need to get over it.

• Shorty

You may have been working in a company that has high concentration of dykes, lesbians and femicommunists.

"I'm actually very shy and quiet in general so I'm completely minding my own business"

When I use to work for a retail company, a lof of the women there would interpred my "quiteness" as "rudeness." I would mind my own business and would often prefer to eat lunch alone rather than in a large group.

Women will interpred your "self-isolation" as a form of you rejecting them and women do not like "rejection."

One thing you must understand about Women is that they have this notion installed deep in their mind that men must worship them, take an interest in them, ponder to them, cater to them, respect them, cuddle them and bow-down to them.

When one of the girls would ask me if I could help her lift a heavy box, I would repley "I can't, I'm a little busy right now".....Oh they would get so ANGRY with me.

By nature, Women are a lot more "Authoritarian" than men are, be aware of that. They expect more from society and they demand more from society as oppose to men who are more chill and laid back. This is the reason why you always see videos of women, on the internet, calling the police on people minding their own business.

Just remember this, just because you are a "man" it doesn't mean you owe these women something or should have to change your persoanlity for their benefit. You don't owe them your respect, you don't owe them your attention and you don't owe them your friendship. If they don't like it, that's their problem and not yours.

At your workplace, maybe they mistake your quietness for rudeness. They might assume that you're being hostile and therefore retaliate with the same attitude. Or maybe they're just not very nice people and they gang up on someone they see as a loner and outsider. In public spaces, a lot of people are in a rush. I've had both men and women push past me. I don't take it personally. I don't assume that strangers hate me for no reason. Have you considered that they're probably indifferent to you? If the problem is you, well, without knowing you/seeing you it's impossible to say what the reason would be.

Sounds like you are doomed, don't blame women of your bad situation, are men doing the same to you? Or just women?, it's never too late to change your personality and overcome your shyness at work.

• Deadpool
      1 month agoReport

Um he should NOT have to change his personality for those women just as women shouldn't have to change their to accomodate men. It's such a double-standard for women to demand a man to change on their benefit.