Native English speakers, could you please help me with these issues?

1. Looking at the picture below, what word would you use to refer to the edge of the pillow and bedcover?

Would it be correct to say:

a) "a tasselled pillow"

b) "a tasselled bedcover"

2. Oh, and by the way, is it correct to say "bedwear" to refer to the set of accessories which are used in a bed?

Attachment image

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    Frayed sew.  It is called "fringe."  I hope that my humor didn't lose the thread of the fabric conversation.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.