Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Do you care at all about cops constantly MURDERING African Americans?

Or do you not give a f u c k just because you're white and can't relate, so you don't care

Let me guess here, your an african american yourself, otherwise you wouldn't be so triggered by this, lets be real here!

Do I care that a person was murdered by an officer? If that is what happened, then, I hope the cop is held to the highest standard and given the maxiumum penalty going forward.

Let me ask you something? Do you care about all the gang members, the majority of african ethnicty, that are going around brutally killing others? Here's why I ask, because if you truly feel violence is wrong, then you would consider ALL violence to be wrong.

• Arch

Yes.  Very much.  It's gotten just outright insane.  My fellow Conservatives need to face the fact that this is what is happening.  You want to make inroads into capturing the African American vote?  Start dealing with this problem!!!

I want to abolish 90 percent of the cops. We have too many laws and are living in a prison state.