Why do liberals worship George Floyd like he is God?

The fact that millions of people are online and out there worshipping George Floyd baffles me. The police were absolutely in the right to defend themselves against a bank-robbing terrorist.

This reminds me of how the same kind of people worshipped (and still to this day worship) mass murderers like Adolf Hіter, Joseph Stalin, and Dylann Roof. Like the aforementioned three, Floyd was a pure evil womanizer and terrorist with a racist agenda. His list of people on his written "To Kill" document included mostly Hispanic, Indian, and White people.

He used a fake $20 bill knowing he would get the police called on.

As he got mad towards a cashier at a 7-Eleven, as the cashier tells him he cannot use that bill, he loaded a shotgun and pointed it right to his face before stealing $220 from the cashier's desk.

The police officer who pushed Floyd down was in the right to do so. Floyd was whining like a little *****. He was calling two white officers racist names such as "cracker, honky, white Nіgger," and many more, and was also taking tons of cocaine, meth and marijuana for recreational reasons.

Floyd also has a history of domestic violence and physical abuse of first- and second-grade children with disabilities. He even wanted to start fights with elementary-age children. His main attraction was towards 5 to 15 year old girls and would often befriend 10 to 17 year old boys on Instagram, Twitter and in real life.

George Floyd is an evil asshole.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Stalin
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Liberals want to throw the blame on Trump that how America is turning racist. This is the stupid strategy of liberals to win this election by attracting Black people. It's not a racist issue, but a political issue. 

There are numerous cases where Blacks kill their own fellow Blacks which doesn't becomes an issue for these liberals. Whenever there is a white vs Black issue, liberals from anywhere hop into blaming Trump. 

I feel the officer shouldn't have killed him so blindly. The police officer went too far.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

A lot of these folks are only looking for

praise from their so called back friends so

they can seem like the cool cats who aren't

racist :-)

{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

• Mr E1 month agoReport

Really? You dont think some of us think a pig murdering a defenceless man is not ok? American's are so racist and ignorant its embarrassing 

• 1 month ago

If you believe the Tree of Knowledge myth, then you believe that Man gained the power to reflect, to judge, to evaluate, and to determine the likely outcomes of any scenario. Floyd was given a counterfeit bill in change, and the bill was checked at the convenience store. There is no record or narrative where he bought discounted funny money and tried to pass it for profit. He was tricked by someone, probably through a purchase or as the change in a legitimate transaction. The charged individuals were apprised of the bill declination, I think, by the guy who filmed the incident. Use your God-given power of reason. I have read no credible account of the shotgun aiimed at the store clearclerk , or the taking of $220.00.

• Bill
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

so he was a bank robbing terrorist was he

Went into a shop and supposedly offered a bad note for goods . Now he was handcuffed , sick and was walking beside the racist officer . Now how in God's name does that make him a bank robber at best and a terrorist at worst. What is revealed here is your racist attitude and nonsensical comment

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I hadn't heard about him until the other day.  I think that as a Christian I'm supposed to see God in everyone, so that would apply to George Floyd, Chauvin, and Donald Trump for example.  And we're all sinners and not in a place to judge.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.