DAVID asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

are you a peaceful protester"?

or are you an unemployed mooching off Mom and Dad looser just out busting things up and breaking the law who doesn't even care about justice"?

• Jas B
    Favorite Answer

You live in a country where the parents of black children, especially African Americans teach their children, especially their sons, that the police might kill them because of the colour of their skin.  This is a fact ask any parent of a black son and your take on this is to further denigrate African Americans.  

Trump called African Americans who take a knee to protest the ever growing number of African Americans murdered by the police "son of a bitches", you call those who protest this, the vast majority of them peacefully unemployed bums.

Far too many in police officers are out of control, not thoroughly enough screened, trained or held to the same account as the rest of us and an ever growing number of mostly African Americans are paying for this with their lives.

Insult them, ignore the reality and nothing changes, but then I suspect you don't care, which is another big problem facing the US.

• DAVID2 months agoReport

and guess who gets to pay for the repairs"? Mr. and Mrs. U.S. taxpayer not the bums who are doing it"

I am not a protester at all, peaceful or otherwise.. I am not unemployed either.

I’m a white democrat that encourages blacks to break the doors down and then takes advantage of the situation. 

what's being employed or not got to do with anything  facist?