Anonymous

Why is my friend so pro-black and blindly love black people?

Even when a black person commits a crime, she'll find an excuse for them just because she loves being black. She's ok with saying that black people are better than whites at everything, but is so quick to call a white person a racist. She says black people should burn down the country because they built it. I'm white but I don't blindly love white people. So why does she with black people?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

She would be a bad example of pro black race or caring for her race of people. She has inferiority complex of being black

and want to suppress her racial identity issues by illogically expressing race based supremacism for her racial group, and

condoning criminal offenses that done by black people. She also subconsciously envy white people’s racial appearances

and human development indexes and want to make herself feel empowered in irrational ways by saying black people are

better than white people statements, and falsely accusing white people of wrongdoings to negatively enable black people.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

She sounds like a totl Mrn in my 

Book but the fact you're even cl w/hr

speak's volume + / to me as wl my 

Friend ^|^

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

• Stalin
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

This white and Black rivalry is created by liberals to get vote fr these Blacks. When a Black kills a Black, it doesn't becomes an issue. But when a white kills a Black, it becomes an issue. This shows how biased are liberals.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.