Are there any websites or online teaching companies that pay people without teaching experience or a degree to teach a language online?

Hello! I am a college student and I am a native Spanish speaker. I would like to know if there are any websites or companies that hire people to teach a foreign language online. I do not have experience teaching or a degree on teaching or Spanish; all I have is a biliteracy seal. 

Thank you.

I'm sure there are, but would you want to work for something as dodgy as that? Why not get a basic qualification? It's not enough to be a native speaker; you also need to know how to explain the grammar and syntax. Cheapo companies such as the ones you're looking for, that don't demand ANY qualifications, are a menace and a cheat to honest learners.

Unlikely that legitimate online study organisations would pay anyone to teach if the person does not have a teaching qualification or teaching experience.