if i create a photo of a woman fishing or holding a gun  on my pc using images subject to copyright from bing then who owns the copyright??

i want to create my own custom lifeproof sticker decal for my iphone 6s plus but due to copyright there is the problem of not accepting my order i that i made. so what i wanna knows is this (((((((( if i create a photo of a woman on a boat with a fishing pole or a gun with photos subject to copyright on my pc  then who owns the copyright to that created photo??? )))

You did not create a photo, you created an original piece of artwork.  

Using multiple copyright protected images to create another image is normally copyright infringement for each image used. If the collective image makes a political or social statement, however, it may fall under "fair use" laws and not require permission to use the images used to create the collective image.

• Neil

The act of making he derivative work without permission infringes copyright. So for sure you don't own the rights to the derivative work. It's arguable whether the owner(s) or the original work(s) own the rights to the derivative, but there's certainly no one else with a valid claim.

You are allowed to use copyrighted images for your own personal use. You cannot sell what you create. You get no copyright to anything you create using copyrighted images. If you need some third party to make for you the item you want using copyrighted images, they cannot, because the copyright owner considers that as the third party company violating the copyright.