DAVID asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

why can't CNN tell the difference between "protesting" and "rioting"?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

CNN and other lib biased news always uses wording to “enhance” or overshadow the truth.  They won’t use the work “illegal” in referring to illegal immigrants. NY is passing laws that the word “alien” can’t be used even tho it is in our documents.  They will use different words when reporting on conservatives than what they use reporting on liberals.   If anyone still thinks that these liberal biased news medias don’t try to influence people with the way they report the news; then that’s just proof that their indoctrination is working. 

• DAVID1 month agoReport

excellent

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Because they don't know difference between honest and dishonest reporting, if you can call what they purport to be the news as reporting.

I don't know if it was a CNN reporter (I don't think it was) but there is video on Youtube of a news reporter castigating a member of the public for not wearing a mask, only for the man to turn round and say to the reporter and then his camera man "Your camera man isn't wearing a mask, half your crew isn't wearing a man, you bozo", haha, and I think that went out live.

Love it.

• Rod
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

CNN are morally bankrupted in there reporting of the big news events.

CNN seems to decide what is a protest or a riot or lawful or unlawful action.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.