Can I sue my old job for this?

So I worked at a place for over a year. During the time I was working, as I got better at my job I would be able to do multiple things at once and get a bunch of stuff done. After a while I would clock in, clean the entire front and back, change garbages, basically clean the entire store and just keep up with the orders and re stock after that. At first it was cool cause my boss told me I was doing a kick *** job. Slowly as time went on, my coworkers started getting used to this and getting lazier. Fast forward as more time goes on, I’m continuing to do all this and more, meanwhile everyone around me is getting promoted except for me. By the time that I’m the only one not getting promoted, every time I would clock in and clean, all of my other coworkers would just sit in the back on their phone, let me do the work and push me around especially because they were all higher up than me. I told my boss about this and he re assured me I would be promoted. I never was. My boss told me that part of the reason was because I’m transgender and because I had a surgery before he doesn’t know if I’ll have to leave again for another surgery, however he had no right to know about the surgery in the first place. The only reason he knew was because he asked me and I chose to answer instead of reporting him for harassing me just for asking. My other coworkers have made jokes about me being trans and no one ever did anything about it. I quit my job in August 2019, has it been too long to sue?

Also, i quit during a conversation with my boss about how I was being mistreated by my coworkers. I wrote him a long message telling him what’s been going on and he asked if I’m going to stay and I said I’m not going to stay if nothing is getting done about it because I’m tired of being stepped over by everybody and doing the most with the least amount of recognition. 

It isn't too late, but whether you have a case depends on whether there are any laws where you live protecting your employment as a transgendered person. You need to be talking to a lawyer. If nothing else, your treatment seems to be very short-sighted on the part of your boss or his boss.

• Tj

Get a lawyer ...time to sue.

No one wants to hire transgender in jobs where they'll have to deal with customers or other businesses people. That's why most transgender have low paying jobs and resort to prostitution as shemales. 

Probably especially if you haven't gotten a new job yet. Thing is, not many people like transgenders. Also, you quit your job you didn't get fired or laid off so being without job is on you. I'm sure you are a nice person though so good luck 

Troll, you have just about bored everybody with this nonsense. Now it is time to stop with your foolishness