Ionization, equilibrium, solubility?

Which of these is correct based on the attached photo?

a: Figure II represents the ionization reaction CH3COONa --> CH3COO- + NA where the reactant is a salt of a strong acid and a weak base and the ionization is partial

b: Figure II represents the ionization reaction CH3COONa --> CH3COO- + Na where the reactant is a salt of a strong base and a weak acid and the ionization is 100%

c: Figure I, III, and IV represent the ionization reactant where the reactant is a weak acid or weak base and the ionization is partial

d: the K (eq. constant) of the reaction shown in figure III is 0.5 using the formula K= ([C] * [D]) / [A]

e: the ration of unionized form (L) and ionized form (R) is 3:1 in figure I. Hence the % ionization of the compound is 25%

f: In figure III, if additional (1 part) of nonionized form (L) is added the molar ratio at equilibrium will change 2:3 

Originally, I selected A and E as the answers and was given no credit

B for Bry.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ