Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

4 cops showed up when someone used a fake $20 bill and I can't get any cops to show up when my bicycle was stolen. Why?

Update:

BTW, using a $20 fake bill is not even necessarily a crime unless suspect actually knowingly uses it.  It's equally possible that he was given the bill by someone else.

Update 2:

@David R - hell yes

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Coop
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

it is not only illegal to use but it's illegal to just have in your pocket

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Everything is very bizarre in the case of Mr. Floyd. It looks like they want to kill him. In the video show he is not creating any problem. However the officer continue pressings his neck with the heavy leg,  till he is not responding any more. In another case, a police attend a 911 call, because a woman was being rape . He see a woman coming out in his direction, and from his police car he shoot the woman and killed her. It's the police force infected by a bunch of lunatics ?

• 1 month ago

Your 1st sentence is a FLAT OUT LIE. Even if 4 officers were ALREADY THERE, they wouldn't all be involved in taking a report of counterfeit currency. In fact, beyond taking a report, local police wouldn't do ANY investigation. They would pass the report to the Secret Service. The original and PRIMARY purpose of the Secret Service is protecting the currency, not the President.

• 1 month ago

Presently if your bike is stolen someone according to police did you a favor or the bike you had was insulting someone that didn't like it. It makes me sick.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

maybe they were too busy looking for whoever stole your bike

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

One thing is important than the other

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.