Potter asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

What breed is this dog?

She’s a rescue dog. My friend’s dad saw her at a dumpster close to his work and as soon as he approached her she got up and came up to him. She was a puppy. So he took her home and he adopted her. He said he’s a mix of German Shepherd and Belgian Malinois. She has a golden coat almost similar to a Golden Retriever. Could she be at least part Golden too? She looks so much like a German Shepherd just with a golden color. It’s a beautiful breed. Never saw a German Shepherd with a golden coat. I’m deciding to get one like her.

Looks to me like a GSD with an unusual coat colour.   I don't see any indication there might be a Golden Retriever there - the coat is probably too smooth.

For future reference, when finding a stray, it should be taken to the nearest Shelter so anybody missing it, can find it rather than be left wondering what happened to it.  If the finder would like to adopt the dog, then the normal procedure should be to let them know there would be a good home waiting, so the finder can be considered should nobody come forward to claim the dog.   It's always good to get a stray off the roads however.

It's a lovely German Shepherd.  A beauty.