What's the best way to rewrite this TRICKY sentence?

"Delivery of project to be sent to Client within seven (7) business days of vendor's confirmed receipt of Payment. "  

That's the original sentence. Now I want to add that if I receive their payment on a WEEKEND, the delivery timer doesn't start until Monday. 

Make sense? I can't think of a clean, simple way to say it and would prefer to say it in just one sentence if possible. Thank you!

• RP

Is this addition really necessary? If you don't confirm receipt of payment on a weekend, it should not be necessary. Also, does delivery of project mean finished? Mixing delivery and sending receipt is somewhat confusing. You might consider: Client may expect finished project to be sent within seven (7) business days of vendor's confirmed receipt of payment on the vendor's business day, or the first business day thereafter if payment is received on a weekend.