Ruger PC Carbine Charging Handle Won't Unscrew?

First time I've tried disassembling my PC Carbine, you need to remove the charging handle in order to get the bolt assembly out of the receiver, but my charging handle absolutely will not budge. It's like its welded in there, I decided it's time to take apart and clean the gun because it's began having stovepipe malfunctions. What should I do about it?

There is a screw inside of the charging handle, you need to use an Allen wrench to unscrew it. If the screw is stuck in place, it could be due to the thread lock which is applied to it from the factory. If this is the situation, apply lubricant and lightly tap on the Allen wrench in a counter-clockwise manner. You shouldn't do it too hard, otherwise you could destroy the socket and make your job much harder. Continue to lightly tap until the screw loosens, if it does not become loose then reply to this answer and I'll guide you through it. 

If you do not have the manual, then go download it - read it - and follow the directions.

Why you ask this, as if everyone in the world owns one of these things...... makes no sense.  We don't see these in the stores because my state is fine with the politically incorrect carbines.