Shorty
Shorty asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

If the victim in Minneapolis was a White or Asian man, do you think it would attract that much of MSN attention & riots?

Or they would spin it as police brutality rather than racism.

Or even Al Sharpton company would even appear.

Sorry, I means MSM, Mainstream Media. ( leftwing communism)

Three years ago, the same dead, but reverse race, nothing happens:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/17/...

• No Asians like Chinese and Koreans are very hard working and teach their children respect for the law and respecting one another. They are less likely to commit a violent offence or riot. 

The whites wouldn’t as lots of whites have been killed by blacks yet not rioted.

Asian man. Possibly. If the MSM would spin it as an attack by evil white people on a 'POC'. There are many East Asian race baiters in America these days. Remember Sarah Jeong? The East Asians wouldn't be the ones rioting.

White man? Lol. No.

• steve

Not sure but white police attacks and deaths against unarmed black men are far too common for it to be an accident and I'm glad to see today the officer has been charged with murder.

UK TV news described the racial divide in USA as America's biggest fault line.It is everyday a tinder box.

I think every one incident like this is like starting a fire that is just waiting to happen and this is not the first time a white police officer has assaulted or killed a black man. 

I am white and not American but watch the outrage from afar. Racial hatred seems to be as strong as ever in parts of USA, including law enforcement. The only difference is they no longer wear white hoods and cloaks.  

It started with the slave trade and for some white people it has never gone away, and I include President Trump among them. Come on America you were the first to incite racial differences and hatred but are the last to accept is belongs in history.

If it was a white man who died in that circumstance it might have made local news but not worldwide attention. As for an Asian man as I say I am not American so I do not know whether the Asian community get as much hatred form the whites as black people do.

Justine Damond, a white 40 y/o woman was shot to death for no reason by a Somali cop working for the same police force.

There were zero riots.

The murder by a cop of an innocent man is always news no matter what colour he is.

Absolutely not.

And there would be no riots, burning and looting.

The media whip up the useful fools into doing their bidding.

Nothing they like more than a race riot.