Rightman asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

How much do kittens sell for where you live and please state where ?

In South Wales UK, people are literally asking for upwards of £200.  For a kitten! 

Jeez I can remember when people used to drown unwanted kittens that they couldn't get rid of!!!

Woss goin' on??

Around $250-$300 at shelters. Its easily justifiable because its guaranteed the cat is healthy, neutered, up to date on vaccines and they pay for a vet visit so you can double check to make sure the cat is healthy. 

Kittens on craigslist are all over the place. Anywhere from free to hundreds.

• Nameless
      1 month agoReport

I have gotten free kittens that cost me $400-$600 because they had ear mites, ringworm, were not neutered, had no vaccines etc. A neuter alone costs $$200-250. $250-$300 is very reasonable. Besides, the money goes to a good cause. It helps more animals. 

They are free to good home here.  Anyone who actually pays money for a kitten is a fool

I’ve heard of unscrupulous people selling kittens and claiming the money is for the vet bills and spay/neuter - but not doing any of those things.