Bryan asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

When the pandemic ends think people will go back to their old ways?

I don't think anything is going to go back to 'how it was' before Covid 19.   I can only speak for myself but having been used to keeping my space from others, I think I will always be doing that because fact is this virus IS GOING TO STILL BE OUT THERE.

They are trying to they know many things will never be the same till this disease is defeated completely,  but they want to play football the rich want to make billions you know it's not going to happen , kids are being taught to be scared of contact to be in this inhuman world do we want this appalling life , cant cuddle cant touch we disliked each other before but now yuk cross the road ,

• Rod

The peaceful protesters and anarchist rioters in Minnesota and other US cities seem to think the pandemic is over --- they are not practicing social distancing.

This pandemic was over exaggerated in the first place -- people under 70-80 years old weren't dropping down sick or dying in mass numbers in the streets or there homes of this virus.

Whether our  society and economy gets back to some kind of normality in the near future is something no one really knows --- people will either go into panic mode again or become cynical of any new deadly virus promoted by the scaremongering media

and what are the old ways?

coughing and spitting in public?