Anonymous

I have a 4.0 gpa unweighted and i got a 1420 on sat but have very few extraciruclar can i still get a good college?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You may be able to obtain acceptance into a local community college with those scores.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • MS
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only the more highly selective universities place any weight on extracurricular activities.  Most, even good ones, base admissions primarily on test scores and GPA.  Given that yours are good, you shouldn't have any problem getting into a good school.  That does depend on your standard for a good school though - you aren't getting into any Ivy League schools. 

• John
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You have made the same error as almost everyone who asks this question.  Specifically, you have failed to define what you mean by a good college.  

• 1 month ago

You have a 4.0 GPA, but you can't spell extracurricular? Most large state universities don't care about your activities outside of class, unless you're a recruited athlete, a top debater or show special promise in some other area. They will admit you based on your grades, your test scores and the rigor of your high school classes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah, a good community college. Which isnt a bad option by the way since it's cheaper to at least start there. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.