Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 1 month ago

Can you guys help me with this accounting problem?

Note: The case is given in the picture

Questions:

(i). Prepare a complete Master Budget for Bengal Corporation, for the third quarter of the year

2020, concluding with the Cash Budget (Do not have to prepare the Budgeted Income Statement

and Budgeted Balance Sheet). You must show the working of Expected Cash Collection form sales ,

as well as Expected Cash Payments for purchasing Direct Materials. 

(ii). Calculate the production cost/ unit of Bengal Corporations finished goods. What is be the cost

of budgeted finished goods inventory?

(ii). Describe how creating a master budget can be helpful for a company. Explain, in detail, how

each component of the master budget flow works and how they are interconnected with each other.

(You must write a minimum of 300 words with no upper limit)

(iii). Identity at least two possible ways Bengal Corporation can overcome the issue of cash

deficiency the company might face (in the month of September) while operating the business. You

must explain in detail how your stated solution can help the company overcome its cash deficiency

problem. (You must write a minimum of 300 words with no upper limit) 

• Don G

You can't be serious.

• Judy

what kind of help do you need?  If you want someone to just do your homework for you, not happening.

• Ferdows1 month agoReport

It's not like thati have been trying it for the past 5 days and I am still stuck so I posted it here.

I could, but then you wouldn't learn anything. You wouldn't want your Dad's tuition money to go to waste, would you?

• Ferdows1 month agoReport

I did do the first 2 sections this is the 3rd section and I am stuck with it for the past 5 days.