Did the pastor's family manipulate and or gaslight me?

Shortly after going to a church...I was quickly urged to become a member...and then shortly pressured to become a youth assistant...I was very uncomfortable with it but the youth pastor and pastor said God was "stretching my faith." Within a few months; I found myself being trained to lead sermons, and the youth pastor quit the youth ministry, while becoming close with one of the youth whom had just turned 18, whom he eventually married. I felt stuck in between a rock and a hard place...but tried making the most of it. One day, one of the pastor's daughters, messaged me online..nothing special, just to chit chat about books and tv, so we sort of developed a friendship, but I always kept it appropriate. Fast forward to when the pastor's children are college age....now there's a new worship pastor and his wife is leading the youth program; which felt like a relief. However, a few months in and all of a sudden, in what feels out of the blue to me...the main pastor's children avoided and ignored me, save for the son telling me I'm barely tolerable. This wound up triggering a mental episode; my only episode to date...in which I went schizo and turned myself into the police (something about thinking i emotionally abused minors; though it doesn't seem that I did now)...following this the family began blocking me and the pastor said i could only come to main service; and said my feelings are not his responsibility.

1st, what am I to think? 2 is this something I should expose?

Any church which has one head pastor is not following the Bible model of a plurality of pastors/elders/bishops (Ac 14:23).  As Orwell put it: "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely".

You're not a attending a true church of the Lord.  Start looking elsewhere.

• is given in 1Tim 3:1-7 and Tit 1:6-9.  You'll notice that one of the qualifications is being a husband.  Wives are not qualified to be pastors.  Your church is NOT following the Bible.  You are experiencing a symptom of that fundamental problem.

THAT IS SAD THAT HE CHANGED HIS MIND AND TURNED ON YOU...I THINK I WOULD LOOK FOR A NEW CHURCH...TRY METHODIST AND PRESBYTERIAN.