Are white males victims of sexism and racism.. ?

Yes, the same as everyone

Yes man. I know for sure there is a lot of racist blacks who still have hate for whites even if it isnt the time they lived in with segregation and slavery. I have met some. First hand experience 

• Foofa

Apparently not so much in Minneapolis.

"Are white males victims of sexism and racism.. ?"

Absolutely.  I don't know why this is even debatable.  White males are specifically discriminated against by the state in a legal manner, just because of their race and sex.  They are also discriminated against socially just like everyone else is.  More so in the Establishment mainstream media than others, by the way.

The only people to deny this obvious sexism and racism against White males are adherents to modern feminism, or other groups that are tied in with the radical Left social change movement known as cultural Marxism.  These radicals have concocted their own definitions of words that allow them to excuse -their- racism against the groups they hold disdain for.  Of course, nobody is buying their garbage other than they, themselves. 

.