Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

How do I get my boss to leave his wife and kids for me?

I love my boss and the throughl of him being at home with his wife and kids infuriates me. 

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Okok so what you need to do is grab a diva cup (which is of those menstrual cup things you can buy at any semi decent pharmacy or store that supplies female sanitary items). You wear it inside of your underwear during menstruation, and it collects the blood inside. Relatively easy and mess-free. You need to harvest the blood from this cup during your period. Keep it somewhere in a compact container that isn’t prone to leakage or contamination. You must incorporate this blood into foods now. Maybe putting your shed uterus lining into food sounds unpleasant, but believe me, this will have any man scrambling for the divorce papers before you can say “homewrecker”. Drisheen and sunjiguk and Polish czarnina are cultural dishes that contain blood and are easy to finesse some of the uterus juice into, but blood sausages and “black pudding” are simple yet tasty meals you can prepare. Cook like you’re a contestant on master chef and Gordon Ramsay is breathing heavy down the back of your collar. You’re gonna have to taste the stuff yourself to make sure it’s going right. Small sacrifices must be made for that office place action. Bring your food to work when you’re confident in its taste. Casually offer your boss a portion. If he asks what it is, just say it’s heavy seasoning. He won’t ask further questions. He will most likely enjoy the dish tremendously. The goal is to present food superior to his wife’s cooking. You’re going to ease him into it. Bring food to work slowly and introduce him to a world of culinary bliss he never thought possible since he said his marital vows. Bring him savory snacks and sweet, bite-sized delights. All laced with your essence. Continue this for at least a year. Make the portions of blood bigger and bigger. Bring portions for your coworkers so that you can establish your presence with a positive light in the eyes of your peers. Your food will create a sense of dependence in him. Make him your Pavlovian dog that salivates every time he catches a whiff of blood. He’ll never know why. Start taking out your diva cup during work hours and dribble a little bit of blood around his office. Dab some underneath his chair and anywhere dark enough to conceal the stains. Put a fine layer on your fingers so that you can waft it in his general direction whenever you’re alone. He will be entranced. Eventually, given enough time, he will return home to his monotonous family and his simple wife. She will put a casserole on his plate for dinner, and the bloodless food will fill him with rage. He will be caught with an unmistakable gnawing in his gut and in his loins. This is bloodlust. He will begin shaking and undulating on the spot before transforming into a vampire before his terrified family. He will proceed to devour them and drain the blood of each family member one by one while the rest scream in terror. Mission accomplished. You can now get your man. Assuming he doesn’t eat you.

Just kidding. Give up on him. You’ll meet a better man. You’re just causing yourself unnecessary grief.

Source(s): Divacup®️
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

One word, HOMEWRECKER. You should be focusing on your job not your boss. Get a new job if it bothers you that much and if he wanted you he'd leave them but has he?? No didn't think so. If you were a decent person you'd leave someone alone as soon as you realized they were married.

• 1 month ago

Let me ask you how you would feel if you was his wife  and you had his kids and he left you for another women . I dont think you be happy . If he cheated on one wife he deafantly cheat on another.  Ask yourself even if you got this man would he really stay be your side forever the quick answer is no. Be respectful to yourself and move on or test him out breakup for 2 week and I bet you he have another women cheating with him . Also he prob would leave his family or kids ask him see what he say . He's using you . Leave why you can .

• Carol
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Most of us use sex for that little manoeuvre

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Wow, you want to break up a family?

If he's married, it's time to move on and save everyone the heartbreak.

Could you possibly be confusing true love and the feeling of being "in love?"

Here's some information about love from the book True Love Lasts:

“Unfortunately, lots of people don’t know what true love is and that’s a big reason why a large number of marriage relationships are unhappy. Many people think that true love is just a feeling. You know, the wonderful head spinning feeling of being “in love.”

If true love is just a feeling, feelings come and go. But true love doesn't come and go. True love is patient and kind. It isn’t jealous, rude, selfish, controlling, or easily angered. It forgives. It’s supportive, loyal, hopeful, and trusting. 

Unlike the feeling of being “in love” which is relatively easy to get especially during dating, true love usually develops slowly over a significant period of time (often years). In order to develop true love for someone you really have to know them well – which means that you have had a chance to observe their behavior in all types of situations (pay special attention to how they react when things go wrong or they don’t get their way). True love is so much more than just the feeling of being “in love” - it’s supposed to be a mutual lifelong commitment. When you say that you love your significant other, you’re saying that you’re committed to loving them for the rest of your life - for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, from this day forward, until death do you part. True love lasts - it almost never fails.

Think of it this way, if a person has true love for another person, it’s like the sun - it’s always there no matter what (remember that even at night, the sun is still there, it’s just shining on the other side of the earth - and when it’s cloudy outside the sun is also still there, it’s just behind the clouds). 

On the other hand, the feeling of being “in love” is like sunshine - even though we’d like it to be sunny every day, the truth is that the amount of sunshine changes regularly. Some days it’s nice and sunny and the feeling of being “in love” is strong, on others it’s partly cloudy and the feeling of being “in love” is there but it’s not very strong, and on other days it’s cloudy and the feeling of being “in love” is barely there at all. I’m hoping that this explanation is helping you to see that it’s possible for a person to have true love for another person and not have a strong intense feeling of being “in love” with that person at a particular moment. (If you talk with married couples, I think they’ll tell you that the strength of their feelings of being “in love” changes regularly.) 

So when you hear someone say, “I don't love him or her anymore” - take it for what it usually is. It’s usually someone saying that they’ve lost the feeling of being “in love”, that they don’t know how or they’re not willing to make the effort required to get the feeling back, and that they probably never had true love for their significant other to begin with because true love almost never fails. 

Many times I’ve heard young women say, “my boyfriend loves me.” Unfortunately, most of these women have been fooled. How could their boyfriend possibly have true love for them if their boyfriend doesn’t even know what true love is? Sadly many people marry when one or both people don't have true love for the other - and the result is usually divorce because it's hard to keep a marriage together when it's based only on the feeling of being "in love." 

My first suggestion is that you put in the effort necessary to become a strong person (if you’re not already). A strong person has good character (honesty, integrity, trustworthiness), a positive attitude (cheerful, caring, friendly, forgiving, helpful, and respectful), fulfills their responsibilities (for handling pains in a positive way, for always trying to make a good choice, for taking care of themselves, for serving others), puts forth their best effort, and displays self-control (of their body, anger, tongue and money). 

My second suggestion is that you eventually look for this type of person (otherwise you are setting yourself up for a broken heart). Unfortunately this type of person is difficult to find – but save yourself the heartache and don’t settle for less.

(Please remember that you eventually want a 50 or 60 year marriage - not a 5 or 10 year marriage.)

Hope this helps!

Source(s): The book True Love Lasts
  • 1 month ago

Please look for another job. Your unreasonable crush on your boss is going to affect both your work and your attitude, if it hasn't already done so. You'd be doing yourself a big favor if you left employment. You're obsessed and delusional. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just go into his office and tell him how you feel. It's not a great time to be unemployed, but better that than that you're secretly trying to destroy someone's family. 

• Dr. Stephanie
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Telling him how she feels only would add fuel to the fire, keep her involved.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you become the wife he will be on the prowl for another mistress.

• 1 month ago

You need to find another job. And he needs to stay clear and far away from you. Shame on you for even saying this utterly stupid nonsense.

• 1 month ago

Very many girls and young women develop crushes on their teachers and their bosses. They are almost always short-lived and unrequited. It is a fantasy, isn't it, not least because such a liaison would ruin his job and possibly his career, as well as ruining his children's lives. So if he did choose to leave her for you, what sort of man would he be? And how long do you think such a relationship with you would last? 

Try to keep your feet on the ground and focus on other things.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.